Murder's Bad but Monday can Kill You
The Drawer Boy
Please join our E-Mailing List
How to get involved
What is Semi-professional Theater
The Waterbury Festival Players began fund raising in January of 2005. Our objective
is to raise $250,000.
We would like to do fund raising once and then have the theater
company be self sufficient. To do this we aim to raise funds sufficient
to cover the cost of renting the building and equipment and cover operating
expenses for one year.
Before any of the artistic participants (actors, directors, and designers)
receive any money we will set aside enough money to cover the operating
costs for next year
The money raised will be used as follows:
||Lighting and Sound
||Seating, Stage and Hanging Goods
What can I do to help this theater company?
We hope that you will consider joining the people who are bringing this
wonderful experience to our area. The Waterbury Festival Players
is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Charitable Organization.
Your donation will be tax deductible.
There three way that you can help:
All supporters will receive the appreciation of the many
actors and audience who, thanks to you, will share the
amazing experience of live theater.
- Any donation is welcome no matter how small.
- Become a Silver, Gold or Platinum ticket holder:
Receive a pair of season tickets, and recognition in our season program.
(Click here to Order)
- Silver $250 (a donation of $100)
- Gold $500 (a donation of $350)
- Platinum $1,000 (a donation of $850)
- Become a founder with a one time donation of $5,000 or more. Founders receive
- Two season tickets for five years
- Recognition on the founder's plaque
- Lifetime recognition in our programs
- Tickets to show previews
- Invitations to all special events
- Preferred seating
For More Information:
This is the fund raising information sheet that we are providing:
See the Information (Will open a pdf file)
For even more information or to become a founder please email: